If you are looking for the cheapest cars in Pakistan, this article is for you. I will tell you about Pakistan’s best budget (lowest price) cars. As in Pakistan, most of the population is poor and needs a low-budget vehicle to fulfill their needs, so this article is best for them.
Following are the cheapest cars of different companies in Pakistan.
- Prince Pearl
- United Bravo
- Suzuki Alto
- Suzuki Cultus
- Hyundai Santro
- Daihatsu Cuore
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota Vitz
- Honda City
- Suzuki Bolan
- Suzuki Ravi
Let us tell you some basic information about these cars.
1. Prince Pearl
Prince Pearl is one of the cheapest cars in Pakistan and is made in China. Prince Pearl was launched in 2019. It is front-wheel drive.
The price of Prince Pearl is 1,750,000 PKR.
- The price of pearl’s engine is 796 cc.
- The transmission type is manual.
- The automobile’s fuel average in the city is 12 km/l, while on the highway, it is 14 km/l.
- This automobile is hatchback in nature.
- The automobile supports petrol.
- Prince Pearl is available with essential safety features.
- It has alloy rims with a spare tire.
- It has AC and a heater.
According to the above specification and features, it is clear that it is a budget-friendly car.
2. United Bravo
The United Bravo is a good car for those who want to travel with their families. It has a lot of space and can accommodate up to 8 people. It is also very cheap, so you don’t have to worry about your budget when buying this car.
The price of United Bravo is 1,553,402 Pakistani rupees.
- The United Bravo is a petite, lightweight mini truck that can be driven in city traffic and does not require parking permits at public lots.
- The United Bravo has three levels of trim: Comfort, Power, and Premium.
- The United Bravo is Smaller, more fuel efficient, and has comfortable seats.
- A keyless entry system is supported by the automobile.
- A touch screen display.
- Car seat covers are made with the highest quality materials.
- Cushions are only fabric and won’t break apart after multiple washes, unlike foam.
- You get cushioned seat inserts and adjustable headrests.
- You can arrive in style with 16-inch alloy wheels, power locks, and windows.
- The car has Good acceleration and braking power.
Based on the specifications and features listed above, it is clear that this car will appeal to people looking for a reasonably priced model.
3. Suzuki Alto
Suzuki Alto is the cheapest car in Pakistan. It is an ultra- that has been designed for people on a budget. The Alto is a small hatchback with seating for five people and a small boot space.
Suzuki Alto comes in three variants. The price of all three variants of Suzuki Alto ranges from 1,699,000 PKR to 2,223,000 PKR.
- It has a body length of 4,265 mm, a width of 1,780 mm, and a height of 1,460 mm.
- The wheelbase is 2,530 mm, and the ground clearance is 140 mm. It has a curb weight of 1,610 kg.
- The engine used in the Suzuki Alto is a 1.0-liter four-cylinder engine.
- The top speed of the Suzuki Alto is 150 km/h.
- The car is available in both petrol and diesel variants
- The automobile is an immobilizer.
- Suzuki alto has a built-in child lock system.
- The ride quality of this car is also excellent.
- It has an independent suspension system.
A review of the specifications and features proves it is a budget-friendly car.
4. Suzuki Cultus
Suzuki Cultus is a car that has been around for quite some time. It was first launched in 1999 and held at a price tag of around Rs 1.5 million. The Suzuki Cultus is one of the cheapest cars in Pakistan, and it comes in two variants: petrol and diesel. The petrol variant can be bought for Rs 1.4 million, while the diesel variant costs Rs 1.6 million. The Suzuki Cultus is made in Thailand, and it is based on a platform from Japan.
The price of the Suzuki Cultus is 2,754,000 PKR.
- The engine of the Suzuki Cultus is 1.0L, with four cylinders.
- The automobile Weighs 975 kgs.
- The Suzuki Cultus has a total length of 4,914 mm and a width of 1,858 mm.
- The car comes with an engine capacity of 1330 cc, which produces 69 bhp power at 5500 rpm and torque of 75 Nm at 3000 rpm.
- Suzuki Cultus has excellent gas mileage.
- Automatic transmission
- Easy to maintain
- Suzuki Cultus has a 3-year warranty.
The features and specifications of this car make it a good value for the money.
5. Hyundai Santro
The Hyundai Santro is a compact car that Hyundai launched in 2008. The vehicle is considered one of the best-selling cars in Pakistan and has sold over 1.5 million units worldwide. It is available in three variants: Santro, Santro Diesel, and Santro Xcent. All these variants were introduced in two engine options, both petrol and diesel engines.
The price of all variants of Hyundai Santro ranges from 6,01,000 PKR to 6,41,000 PKR.
- Its design is robust and sturdy.
- The Hyundai Santro was released in 1999
- The automobile’s engine is Ultra reliable.
- Rear-wheel drive type.
- It is available from a 4-door saloon to a 3-door hatch first.
- Hyundai Santro is cheap yet efficient.
- The car also has a large amount of cargo space.
- The Santro also has Bluetooth connectivity and a USB port to charge your phone while you’re driving.
- The Santro has a top speed of 149 km/h and can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 10 seconds.
Looking at the above specifications and features, it is clear that this car is an affordable option.
6. Daihatsu Cuore
The Daihatsu Cuore is a small car that has been around since the 1980s. It has been sold in Pakistan for many years, making it one of the cheapest cars in the country.
Daihatsu has been manufacturing cars in Pakistan since 1989. The company is based in Lahore, Punjab, producing a range of SUVs, sports utility vehicles (SUVs), and hatchbacks.
Taxi owners widely use Daihatsu Cuore, offering an economical way to transport passengers within cities where public transportation is limited or non-existent. A few examples include Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad.
The price of Daihatsu Cuore ranges from 325,000 PKR to 1,530,000 PKR.
- The Daihatsu Cuore’s engine produces 134 bhp and 140 lb/ft of torque, which means it has plenty of power to get you moving quickly on the road.
- It comes with a five-speed manual transmission.
- The Daihatsu Cuore has an easy-to-use steering wheel in the middle of the dashboard.
- The seats have been designed with comfort and padded with foam material.
- The Daihatsu Cuore features a 4-star crash test rating, making it a safe and reliable vehicle to drive.
- Daihatsu Cuore has an MPV style and comes with a 2-liter diesel engine that can power up to 125 horsepower.
- It has an all-wheel drive system.
- The rear windows are made of glass, while the front ones are made of plastic.
Looking at the car’s price and features, it is clear that this model offers a lot of value for its cost. For more details about Pakistan wheels, visit https://wheelsontrack.com/.
7. Suzuki Bolan
Suzuki Bolan is a compact car from Suzuki. It was produced between 1997 to 2003 and was sold in Pakistan as the Suzuki Bolan. In Pakistan, it is also known as Suzuki G4 Hijack. The car is designed by Shinichi Kobayashi and manufactured at Suzuki’s plant in Japan.
The Suzuki Bolan is available at various prices from different dealerships in Pakistan. Some dealerships make it available for as low as Rs 1.17 million, while others make it available for Rs 1.5 million.
- The engine is mated to a manual transmission.
- The gearbox has four speeds in total – one reverse gear too!
- The overall fuel efficiency figures are 17km/l for city driving.
- 21km/l on highways which makes it quite economical.
- The Suzuki Bolan has an excellent road presence and offers a smooth ride at low speeds.
- Suzuki Bolan offers superb value for money.
- It features a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6 engine, which produces 250 bhp and 395 Nm of torque.
- This SUV also has all the necessary safety features, such as ABS, EBD, and EBA.
As described above, the car’s specifications and features indicate that it is the best budget economical vehicle.
8. Suzuki Ravi
The latest technology in Suzuki Ravi is Euro II, which refers to the 797cc engine and is said to be a minivan or microvan introduced by the Suzuki company. It’s mainly used for transportation purposes inside and outside the city.
Transporting goods is one of the primary uses of a Suzuki Ravi. Families with less income rely on this vehicle to make money part-time. It’s also considered more environmentally friendly than other forms of transportation.
This Suzuki Ravi is available in Pakistan only and costs 1.5 million rupees.
- Suzuki Ravi comes with a 2.0-liter petrol engine, which generates 110 PS power and 180 Nm torque.
- Suzuki Ravi offers excellent value for money.
- The vehicle weighs around 1,400 kg while its ground clearance is 195 mm high.
- The Ravi comes equipped with both manual transmission and automatic transmission options.
- It has valuable features like an anti-theft alarm system, power steering, and ABS brakes, making it one of the safest cars in Pakistan.
- The Suzuki Ravi is available in different colors, like the white, red, and black combination, and two different trims – the base model and the deluxe model.
- Suzuki Ravi ProvidesExcellent transportation performance.
We have done our homework, traveled the region in search of the best deals available on new cars, and found them in one place! We saw many cars available in the market but tried to sort out all those which retain their value the best. Summing it up, here is the list of the cheapest cars for you to buy in Pakistan with their estimated cost and benefits.