As the Pakistani economy faces uncertain economic conditions, Hyundai Nishat Motors has increased its car prices. It has hiked rates of two sedans, Hyundai Elantra 2000cc and Hyundai Sonata (all variants), from October 11 onward.
New Hyundai Car Prices
The following list contains the new prices for these sedans.
The price of the Hyundai Elantra has increased by Rs. 200,000 in Pakistan to reach 5,699,000 from its previous price of Rs. 54990000, which is a huge surprise.
The D-segment sedan comes in two models, Hyundai Sonata 2.0 and Hyundai Sonata 2.5
- The Hyundai Sonata 2.0 price rose from Rs. 7,899,000 to Rs. 8,149,000, an increase of 250 thousand rupees.
- The price of the Sonata 2.5, which was previously Rs. 8490000, has been increased by 400000 rupees to 900000 rupees, a rise of 50%.
With volatile macroeconomic factors, the increasing cost of input, and other challenges facing businesses today, we are forced to pass on some of these costs to our customers. With increasing costs, HNMPL has been forced to increase prices for some products.
Hyundai Car Prices Terms and Conditions
- The old prices are valid for all complete payment orders placed on the Elantra 2.0 and Sonata (all variants) until September 30,2 and September 30ctive, the tentative delivery month.
- This is the price of these items, including Federal Excise Duty (FED), Sales Tax, and Dealer’s Commission.
- The customer will pay any impact on prices due to changes in government levies (including FED, CVT, etc.), tariffs, fiscal policies, and import policies.
What do you think about the recent increase in Hyundai car prices? Do you feel that they are justified or not? Do you feel it will affect Hyundai sales? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.